Capsule M. Dabidul Ward
- Stomach Weakness | Metritis | Liver Weakness | Jaundice | Hepatosplenomegaly | Gastritis | Dropsy
- Dabidul Ward is a poly herbal Unani formulation to treat digestive disorders and various liver diseases.
- It is an effective herbal remedy for inflammation and weakness of liver. Also relieves uterus inflammation.
- Dabidul Ward helps to improve the malfunctioning of digestive system like gastritis, loss of appetite
- The use of Dabidul Ward is helpful in treating Jaundice. It is also an effective treatment for Hepatosplenomegaly which is a disorder where both the liver and spleen swell beyond their normal size.It cures other ailments for instance splenomegaly, anorexia, dropsy, cirrhosis, sluggish liver.
- Majoon Dabidul ward is also used in general weakness
Each 500mg contains:
- Sunbul-e-Tib (13.51mg),
- Mastagi (13.51mg),
- Zafran (13.51mg),
- Tabasheer (13.51mg),
- Darchini (13.51mg),
- Izkhar Makki (13.51mg),
- Asaroon (13.51mg),
- Qust Shireen (13.51mg),
- Ghafis (13.51mg),
- Tukhm-e-Kasoos (13.51mg),
- Majeeth (13.51mg),
- Lak Maghsool (13.51mg),
- Tukhm-e-Kasni (13.51mg),
- Tukhme-e-Karafs (13.51mg),
- Zarawand (13.51mg),
- Hab-e-Bilsaan (13.51mg),
- Ood-e-Gharqi (13.51mg),
- Qaranfil (13.51mg),
- Dana-e-Ilachi Khurd (13.51mg),
- Gul-e-Surkh (242.25mg).
Product Specification :-
1. Capsules per bottle - 60 capsules
2 Veg / Non-Veg - Veg capsules
Directions for Use: -
Safety Information: -
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in cold and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Caution: In case of any allergic reaction stop the medicine and contact the doctor. Store in Cool & Dry place
Pregnant ladies, Lactating Mothers & Children’s under 5 years