Rs. 148.50 Rs. 165
- Sinusitis | Giddiness | Chronic Headache, Catarrh & Cold
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus has potential health benefits in chronic headache and is useful in migraine and sinusitis.
- It reduces acidity and provides relief from headache associated with hyperacidity or gastric diseases.
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus reduces gas formation in the abdomen. The herbs present in it help in abdominal distention, intestinal gas and cramps.
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus is mainly a brain tonic, provides strength to brain and prevents nerving disorders.
- This formulation contains Triphala and Ustukhuddus as main ingredients. Triphala acts as mild laxative which helps in digestive ailments. It is beneficial for constipation as well and acts as detoxifier.
- It helps in dizziness, eye pain and vertigo.
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- It reduces the mucus secretion and congestion, which gives relief from all symptoms of catarrh.
- Regular use of Itrifal Ustukhuddus is beneficial for maintaining black hair and helps in premature greying of hair in small age groups.
Each 10g contains:
- Post Haleela Zard (0.18g),
- Post Haleela Kabuli (0.18g),
- Haleela Siya (0.18g),
- Post Baleela (0.18g),
- Amla (0.18g),
- Berge Sana Makki (0.18g),
- Turbud Sufeed (0.18g),
- Bisfayij (0.18g),
- Ustakhudus (0.18g),
- Mastagi (0.18g),
- Aftimoon (0.18g),
- Kishmish (0.18g),
- Maweez Munaqa (0.18g),
- Roghane Badam Shireen (0.9g),
- Shehad (6.76g).
Directions for Use: -
7-12gm with Lukewarm water
Safety Information: -
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in cold and dry place, away from direct sunlight
- To be taken under medical supervision