Capsule Itrifal Ustukhuddus
Sinusitis | Giddiness | Chronic Headache, Catarrh & Cold
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus has potential health benefits in chronic headache and is useful in migraine and sinusitis.
- It reduces acidity and provides relief from headache associated with hyperacidity or gastric diseases.
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus reduces gas formation in the abdomen. The herbs present in it help in abdominal distention, intestinal gas and cramps.
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus is mainly a brain tonic, provides strength to brain and prevents nerving disorders.
- This formulation contains Triphala and Ustukhuddus as main ingredients. Triphala acts as mild laxative which helps in digestive ailments. It is beneficial for constipation as well and acts as detoxifier.
- It helps in dizziness, eye pain and vertigo.
- Itrifal Ustukhuddus has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- It reduces the mucus secretion and congestion, which gives relief from all symptoms of catarrh.
- Regular use of Itrifal Ustukhuddus is beneficial for maintaining black hair and helps in premature greying of hair in small age groups.
Each 500mg Capsule contains:
- Post Haleela Zard (27.78mg),
- Post Haleela Kabuli (27.78mg),
- Haleela Siya (27.78mg),
- Post Baleela (27.78mg),
- Amla (27.78mg),
- Berge Sana Makki (27.78mg),
- Turbud Sufeed (27.78mg),
- Bisfayij (27.78mg),
- Ustakhudus (27.78mg),
- Mastagi (27.78mg),
- Aftimoon (27.78mg)
Product Specification :-
1. Capsules per bottle - 60 capsules
2 Veg / Non-Veg - Veg capsules
Directions for Use: -
Each capsule twice a day after meal with warm water or as per doctor’s prescriptions
Safety Information: -
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in cold and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Caution: In case of any allergic reaction stop the medicine and contact the doctor. Store in Cool & Dry place
Pregnant ladies, Lactating Mothers & Children’s under 5 years