ALOPECIA AREATA UNKNOWN FACTS AND REMEDIES
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disorder of human body. It occurs in people of any age or gender. In this medical condition, your body's immune system attacks hair follicles, which causes you to lose your hair in round patches from your scalp and other areas. However, this has not been proven scientifically as a cause of alopecia areata. This involuntary and sudden hair loss is generally temporary. It is a treatable disease. Here are some of the home remedies to prevent from alopecia areata.
Tips to the patients who have alopecia areata:
Mix a teaspoon each of salt and black pepper powder with 5 teaspoon of coconut oil and apply it to the bald patches. It will restore the growth of hair.
- To a cup of coconut milk put in two tablespoons of gram flour. Apply on the scalp and massage softly. Wash the hair after five minutes. Use this practice one time in a week.
- Style your hair to cover the bald spots.
- Wear a wig, cap, hat, or scarf. These do not interfere with hair re-growth.
- Fenugreek has certain hormone stimulating components that actually help to rebuild hair follicles that have been destroyed or damaged through the condition of Alopecia. The various proteins and organic compounds found in fenugreek seeds also help to regrow hair and improve the defensive capacity of your scalp against conditions like Alopecia areata.
- High-Silicon Vegetables such as potatoes, peppers, and cucumbers are commonly turned to reduce hair loss, primarily due to the high silicon content found in their skins. Silicon is known to strengthen both hair and nails, making your body less susceptible to Alopecia areata and related conditions that cause hair loss. Massage the bald patches with the outer skin of these vegetables multiple times a day for best results.
- Vitamin A is found to be essential in the treatment for Alopecia areata. Vitamin A aids in the increased production of sebum and hence helps in keeping the scalp healthy. Fish liver oil, cheese, milk, broccoli, peach etc. are some of the Vitamin A rich food items.
- Grind 1 pod garlic,small onion and one gooseberry. Take out the juice and apply on the patches