Satawar - Lacto Tonic
- Strengthen Uterus | Promotes Milk Supply and Flow in Lactating Mothers | Breast Feeding Booster
- Satawar is used for upset stomach (dyspepsia), constipation, stomach spasms, and stomach ulcers.
- The most common traditional use of Satawar is to reduce symptoms of menopause, strengthens the uterus and treats reproductive disorders.
- Satawar is commonly used to boost milk production during breastfeeding.
- It increases semen production in men.
- It also helps to relieve cough and treats ulcers.
- Satawar has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Product Specification :-
1. Capsules per bottle - 60 capsules
2. Each capsule content - 500 Milligrams
3 Veg / Non-Veg - Veg capsules
Key Ingredients: -
SATAWAR (Asparagus Racemosus)
Directions for Use: -
Each capsule twice a day after meal with warm water or as per doctors prescriptions
Safety Information: -
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in cold and dry place, away from direct sunlight.