Muqil - Gastric Care
- Treat Piles | Treat Obesity | Treat Constipation | Treat Arthritis
- MUQIL is commonly used for high cholesterol, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), and weight loss
- Also decreases pain, swelling, and redness (inflammation), and the number of acne outbreaks as it is an excellent cleaner.
- It maintains overall metabolism and has anti aging properties.
- MUQIL relieves renal stone pain and heals anal fissure.
- It treats chronic and acute constipation.
- MUQIL works like a natural antibiotic and treats piles.
Product Specification :-
1. Capsules per bottle - 60 capsules
2. Each capsule content - 500 Milligrams
3 Veg / Non-Veg - Veg capsules
Key Ingredients: -
MUQIL (Commiphora Mukul)
Directions for Use: -
Each capsule twice a day after meal with warm water or as per doctors prescriptions
Safety Information: -
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in cold and dry place, away from direct sunlight.